I had an unfortunate fortunate mishap with my fridge in the Fall which resulted in a make-over for my entire down stairs! I put in very nice wood floors, new higher base boards, repainted all the downstairs as well as up the stairwell, etc. I think it turned out pretty well. We also had our outsides repainted so it all looks fresh. Thanks to my dad and Gary for helping install the baseboards - they're the hardest working guys I know. I love being in my house!
4 comments:
let me be the first to leave you a comment! Yeah it is good to have you up and runing. I LOVE your house... Maybe you could come fix mine up.
Ok the vote is yes. I will put you in my favorites to check up!. I even talked to you and didn't get to learn all you did in washington.! Yeah for the balloon ride. I love serendipity (spell). LOve devo
Your house looks great! I need to come see it in person. I'll have to send you my blog. Well Mark really does it. I need to learn.
Love ya, Paula
I LOVE your house. I need you to come give me some pointers!
Post a Comment