I went to visit my brother in Washougal, Washington for a few days in June. It was nice to escape the dry, suffocating heat of Vegas. We took a side trip to Moltnoma Falls, the Columbia Gorge, and stayed at a nice resort tucked away from civilization. We enjoyed massages, good meals, and a nice room. I'm so glad my brother likes to do the things I do! I spent some time relaxing at his nice home up on the hill overlooking the river - it's so green and quiet up there. We hit downtown Portland Sunday morning for a surprise "Pride Parade." Enough said. It was colorful...that's for sure! I enjoyed the relaxation and rarely looked at a clock. A much needed rest after a long, interesting school year.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Oregon/Washington Vacation
I went to visit my brother in Washougal, Washington for a few days in June. It was nice to escape the dry, suffocating heat of Vegas. We took a side trip to Moltnoma Falls, the Columbia Gorge, and stayed at a nice resort tucked away from civilization. We enjoyed massages, good meals, and a nice room. I'm so glad my brother likes to do the things I do! I spent some time relaxing at his nice home up on the hill overlooking the river - it's so green and quiet up there. We hit downtown Portland Sunday morning for a surprise "Pride Parade." Enough said. It was colorful...that's for sure! I enjoyed the relaxation and rarely looked at a clock. A much needed rest after a long, interesting school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment