I spent a week in Panguich and Cedar City, Utah last week and had the opportunity of a lifetime. Panguich was having the annual Balloon Festival, in which my friends sponsored a pilot. In exchange, he took them (and me) up for a ride over the town for about 1/2 hour. It was amazing - I wasn't knee-buckled or anything - it was a smooth take-off, ride, and landing. I took pictures from the sky as we floated OVER other balloons. It was a beautiful day and an awesome experience. I also spent a few days at Amber and Karma's in Cedar City. I saw 2 plays there and then took them to Tuacahan to see Sound of Music. It was a fun evening...I got a speeding ticket in Podunk Ivans, Utah. I enjoyed going to see my friend, Sadie's, new house and 'farm.' It's hard to come back to 114 degree heat where you can't breathe outside! Aaarrggghh!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Hot Air Balloon Ride
I spent a week in Panguich and Cedar City, Utah last week and had the opportunity of a lifetime. Panguich was having the annual Balloon Festival, in which my friends sponsored a pilot. In exchange, he took them (and me) up for a ride over the town for about 1/2 hour. It was amazing - I wasn't knee-buckled or anything - it was a smooth take-off, ride, and landing. I took pictures from the sky as we floated OVER other balloons. It was a beautiful day and an awesome experience. I also spent a few days at Amber and Karma's in Cedar City. I saw 2 plays there and then took them to Tuacahan to see Sound of Music. It was a fun evening...I got a speeding ticket in Podunk Ivans, Utah. I enjoyed going to see my friend, Sadie's, new house and 'farm.' It's hard to come back to 114 degree heat where you can't breathe outside! Aaarrggghh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, just to let you know...These cookies look so yummy!! Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work
Kris
Post a Comment