Friday, July 4, 2008

Am I really that old?


My oldest niece, Sarah, is getting married next month! I just don't think I'm old enough! I remember having just started 11th grade when she was born and I fell in love right away! She's grown to be an awesome talented girl who's found an equally awesome man! She sang at his mission homecoming a year ago and I guess the twitter-pation began. I can't wait to see her all grown up on August 16th! Congrats to her and my new nephew-in-law, Joel!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

i still picture Sarah at age 2or three at the circus. my how time flies. I still feel like i'm twenty one. but the mirror doesn't lie so well anymore.

Sadie Pulsipher said...

I agree with deanna. I remember when she was born. I was in seminary class when you busted in the doors to announce her arrival. I was so excited for you. I wish my girls had an Aunt like you. Thank you for sharing with me.

Sadie

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see everyone at the wedding!