Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dust Bunnies Attack!


Have you ever really cleaned UNDER your bed? Like taken off the mattresses and seen what lies below the frame? After 7.5 glorious years in my home, I decided to DEEP clean my bedroom (instead of the other 10 more pressing things on my list today!) Upon removing the box springs, I found the 'Dust Bunny Graveyard' - a thick layer of dust lay awaiting me. Thank goodness, no dead critters!! Upon vaccumming, the carpet returned to it's luster. All I can say is GROSS! Makes me want to move EVERYTHING and vaccuum! I cringe to think what lay behind all my bookshelves!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I just found the ancestors of your dust bunnies in my room!!! What ever you do don't just dust the surfaces off, because then they fly over here!

Hey! That RS retreat looked like fun.
I wish our ward did such things. Fun for us is a day at the cannery. TeeHee

Love,
Linda Faye

Anonymous said...

I've gotten brave a few times in my life and eradicated all dust bunnies from my home. It's pretty intense and doesn't last near as long as it should. The scarriest (sp?) places are under and behind major appliances. When cleaning such areas, always alert a friend or neighbor so a search party can be sent in if no one hears from you within two days!