Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4:30am Comes Quickly!


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...dreamland...toss/turn....zzzzzzzzz...dreamland...toss/turn...zzzzzzzzzz...RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG! Oh, my, gosh...it can't be my alarm already! I just went to sleep (well, 6 hours ago!) This whole waking up early thing is going to be a challenge! This is 2 hours earlier than my usual! By 2 or 3 in the afternoon, my eyes are getting tired, sleepy, and I swear there are bags growing under my eyes. It's only the 4th day of seminary inservices...haven't even started teaching yet! "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming" (NEMO). It will be good - I'm not venting, I'm 'processing' but am excited. I met 10 of my kids on Sunday night and they all seem great. I'll only have 14 total. Yeah!

3 comments:

Mikayla Skouson said...

Go Robyn, GO GO GO GO!!!

Unknown said...

Man you are a good women. I couldn't do it. It's a good thing I could just take that at school or I never would have made it.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

You go girl!! You are so good, the kids will love you.....