I feel as though I've won the lottery! In the mailbox today was a suspicious letter from RC Willey. I pondered why RC would be writing me, seeing that I haven't been in his store since last year (to get a fridge.) To my surprise, enclosed was a gift card to ME! Yep, a real gift card! Just for me! Between now and February, I can go spend the $12.28 that they sent me! At RC Willey! Do you know what that means? Can you just imagine what all I could get for that amazing amount of cash?
1. A leather button from an expensive leather sofa
2. The pull-chain of a fancy lamp
3. A knob from a hand-crafted dresser drawers
4. A sample tile, wood plank, or square of carpet
5. Batteries for a whoop-tee-do remote control for a flat screen TV
6. The stuffing from INSIDE a decorative pillow
7. The jewel case of a free DVD giveaway
8. 3 pens that say "RC Willey"
9. A cardboard computer monitor and keyboard used to stage desks
AND FINALLY
10. 1 ride in the cool kids' cart around the store
Now really, I am in the giving spirit. If anyone has better use of my $12.28 gift card, I'd love to give it to you to put towards a purchase of a whole couch, an entire lamp, a real desk. Just let me know. I'd hate to see good money go to waste in this tough economic time. Happy Shopping.
3 comments:
How funny that they would send $12.28! How generous!
Do they sell AA batteries? THAT is what makes my special needs 7 yos's world go round! He has a bajillion battery operated noise makers, I mean toys, and they run out of batteries too fast. And now he has figured out how to open the battery compartment himself to reload his toys because his dad and I are sometimes too slow!
Do you think they'd apply that $12.28 to things purchased at the Clearance Center? I will be buying a whole couch soon, and with what I can afford, that gift card might actually make a difference! :)
I'd take the ride in the cool kids' cart :)
Post a Comment