
Here's my ODE to sinuses, as I've been well acquainted with them for almost a week now. They're like a pesky friend who comes in town to visit and leaves a mess behind.
S - stuffy, snotty, scratchy,
I - Inhalation of Vicks
N - Nasaly sounding voice
U - useless medications
S - so not sleeping soundly at night
E - exhausted during the day
S - Sudafed makes my heart beat faster
My only consolation - many people at work are suffering together. New remedy to try: rub Vicks on the bottom of your feet and cover with socks overnight. Well, we'll see how that works out!
.
1 comment:
Count your blessings, my sinus yuck decided to move into my chest and so now I have a lovely hacking cough on top of everything. Jason had it too and he used Zicam and it was gone in 2 days. I'd use it but I can't while I'm pregnant:(
Post a Comment