Disclaimer: The Law of the Garbage Truck was not written by me - it was stolen from a circulating email. Just in case you thought I was that clever! Ha!
I saw some really disturbing news this morning on CNN.com - it has now been proven that growing up too fast has meant an earlier death...IN HONEYBEES! Is that really what we're spending our tax dollars on? I've got kids in my school without math textbooks, but I'm so glad we're studying bees - whew! I can't wait to see how those bees grow up to affect society! Just a thought.....
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad at least SOMEONE reads my blog! haha. It sounds like you are doing well! We definitely need to catch up sometime!
Oh, and man, did you hear about all that wasted research on honeybees?!?!..... haha. I love you!
Post a Comment