
Well, it's that time of year again when I have to remember that I have a job and must return. Today's that fateful day when I have to go back to work for real - everyday (just until the air conditioner gets turned off at 1pm) and be a big girl again. I went in 2 days last week to unpack and move things around to maximize space in my closet office off the library. It's been good to see people slowly returning to sweat it out in their rooms, but more will return today. It's always sad to see summer freedom end, but it makes me SOOOOOO grateful to be at a 9 month school! Who knows where next summer will take me (hopefully China again!)

Also, for about 2 weeks now, I'd been considering getting a Chihuahua puppy and have been doing hours of research online about potty and crate training, tempermental personalities as well as how great they are for companions. I had 2 I was narrowed in on, and almost did it...but decided against it again. I'm still in my "Summer Mode" of thinking - I just won't be home enough to properly train her once school gets under way. So, I had to let her go to some other family. Maybe I'll get a fish!
3 comments:
We need to go get lunch one day before you have to stay past 1:00!
It's always hard to go back to the "real" world. The dogs is cute, but I think you're right...Now would just be hard and frustrating to train a puppy. Plus it's like having a two-year old around.Take care and sorry about not getting in touch with you. I honetly thought you were out of town that week so I didn't even try.
Okay, I used to breed Chihuahuas. Still have our 11 year old Bebita and her daughter, Bella. I never thought I could love two non-humans this much! Chihuahuas are HUMAN, or at least mine is, so good choice in animals. Besides being overly protective, they are the warmest, cuddliest dogs around. VERY difficult to leave if you go on another traveling adventure, though. Then again, I could always babysit. ;)
Post a Comment