
I have a confession. I am not usually into these reality shows that have no plot nor writers. (Survivor is an exception...it's cultural ;o) But since I have joined the 2000s and have a DVR now, I have been watching multiple episodes of Big Brother 10 for about 2 weeks now. You know, it's only on 3 nights a week now! I am hooked at watching how these stupid people from all walks of life argue, back-bite, overreact, and make fools of themselves on television, all for the off chance of winning a hunk of change. Some of the contests are quite creative, though. I laugh out loud, am embarrassed for their families, and I just can't wait to see who they manipulate out of the house each week! It's so pathetic. But at least I'm not watching the hair stylist one, or fashion designer one, or farmer one, or bachelor one, or model one, or dog show one, or the "America's talent" one, or so you think you can...fill in the blank one. Is there ever going to be one called "So You Think You Can Teach in an Urban American School" one?????
No comments:
Post a Comment