

For my niece Katie's 16th birthday (July 16), I took her up to see Tarzan at Tuahcan. We got there just in time, so we didn't have to sit in the heat of the sun, although without the breeze at times, it got very warm! The costumes and use of ziplines for vines were fantastic, but I have to admit that I asked Katie afterwards why they didn't include this song or that character - she informed me that I was thinking of the JUNGLE BOOK. I think the Jungle Book would have been a more exciting play! I guess I've never really seen Tarzan, the movie!!! It was really good and we enjoyed our time. We stayed at Shirley's (in Santa Clara) for the night and then enjoyed doing some shopping and eating in town before heading back to Vegas.

I can't believe Katie's 16 already. She was born 2 weeks BEFORE I returned home from my mission and she was given my middle name as her middle name, so I guess that makes up for missing the birth! She's a beautiful redhead - smart, funny, compassionate, talented, and getting way too old way too fast! I'm glad she likes some of the same things I do - like broadway plays!
1 comment:
Would my little kids sit through this? I want to go.
Post a Comment