What is it about September? For years now, I've loved the song by Green Day "Wake Me Up When September Ends." I don't know, but I'm almost sure that it's been scientifically proven that September lasts twice as long as the other months, especially when you work in a school. I don't know if it's coming off a nice, relaxing, traveling, summer off and into the ring once again or what! But, today is October 1st. We made it through the month. Now, we'll blink and it will be Thanksgiving. That's just how it works.
So, I've been getting surveys from people and thought I'd post some of my answers here for my stalkers....um...I mean fans! I'm just glad SOMEONE reads up!
1. What do you put on your salad at a salad bar? lettuce, spinach, kidney beans, peas, ham, egg, mushrooms, a little cheese, and some yummy low-fat dressing (isn't that an oxymoron?)
2. What are you afraid of? I hate any movie that is scary, gorey, gross with someone lurking in the bushes and fake blood spurting out everywhere. Also, movies that can be real - since I live alone, I don't like the ones with killers inside your house! I make sure all my doors are locked!!
3. What are your favorite TV shows? Right now, I'm kind of trying out new ones. I like Survivor, Biggest Loser, Dancing with Stars, The Closer, Raising the Bar, Law and Order: SVU, 20/20, and The Practice.
4. What's the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live. It was dead on!
5. Where's the coolest places you've been? Top of the Eiffel Tower at midnight when France won their World Cup game 2 summers ago. I've sat in the Sistine Chapel and the original Ratskeller. Top of the ancient temples in Guatemala shown at the end of Star Wars. Climbed the Great Wall of China (twice) and seen the Terra Cotta Soldiers. Grand Caymans swimming among stingrays. Walked on a glacier in Alaska. But above all the rest, I've been to Carhenge, Nebraska. Fun fun!
HAPPY FALL YA'LL !!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Fun stuff dude! I like all your lists on the side - I may copy your idea... I tagged you on my blog, so check it out when you get a sec! Happy Fall back!
I've been checking in on your blog for the last month since I found a link to your blog on Danalin's blog. It's been fun to see what you've been up to, your adventures are far greater than mine:)
Our cruise was AWESOME! We dodged the hurricanes, especially in Cozumel. Instead of heading for the rainy beaches, we went to Playa del Carmen instead. We took a jeep ride down to some underground caverns to swim in the mineral pools. It was like the most incredible experience I've had. KeyWest was fun too. I admire your traveling spirit. I have it too, just no funds or time yet. :( Cody will be out of highschool in three years (can you believe it?) so I guess I'll find time then.
Post a Comment