So, I heard from an old friend, Monique, today and was thrilled to find out she's happily married with almost 4 kids! This blog thing is kinda fun - I've been looking up old friend's blogs off of other friends' blogs. Looks like all is well in happyland. I found something on her blog that I thought would be fun to put on mine. Here goes:
10 Years Ago I:
1. was still in my 20's
2. was living on Newcomer Cir. with 3 roomies in a big house
3. teaching 1st grade bilingual class
4. took a 3 week road trip across America with Amy, Chad, and Leah
5. had a blind date ;o)
6. drove a Toyota celica...10 years later, I'm back to a Toyota!
7. had only 3 nieces and 1 brother-in-law
8. saw Les Miserables for the first time
9. worked out
10. was working in the YW program in the Alta Ward
5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. vaccuum my upstairs
2. work in the yard - dig up old plants, pull weeds, and play in the dirt
3. get out some fall decor
4. go see my nephew's baseball game
5. watch conference
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Albertson's brand sweet & salty popcorn
2. sugar-free jello pudding
3. nuts, almonds, cashews
4. chocolate (milk) anything (but not too much)
5. I'd like to say fruit, but I'm not that good of a liar
5 jobs I've had:
1. LDS Bookstore Manager
2. 360 Cellular customer service
3. Teacher, University Instructor, Facilitator (ELL and New Teacher)
4. All the man's jobs around the house
5. Babysitting/Nanny (in high school)
5 places I've lived:
1. Las Vegas (25 years)
2. China (2 months)
3. Guatemala (19 months)
4. Provo, Utah (2 months)
5. My school - day in and day out
5 things I'd do if I won a million:
1. Pay off my house and car
2. Pay off my parents' house and car
3. Pay off my siblings' houses and cars
4. Set up trust funds for my nieces and nephews
5. Travel to Pahrump with the leftovers
5 things that made me laugh this week:
1. Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live
2. A 3rd grader pooped in the hallway on Friday afternoon and it stunk up the whole school (that was a first!)
3. A guy was picking his nose in the car next to me and had a hard time flicking the remnants off his finger out the window. It took many tries.
4. Some blonde jokes sent to me by various people this week..must be blonde month
5. Listening to "You Be the Judge" on the radio on the way to work
5 people I tag to answer the same questions on their blog:
Amy
Libby
Nicole
Danalin
Jeanne
Deanna
Paula
5 comments:
So I noticed you forgot one on your what you would do with a million dollars list. Like pay off Paula's house and car. I know I know it was just an over sight.
oooh! Ive been tagged! This is fun!!
Okay, I remember 4 of your "20 years ago"....living w/roommates, the teaching obviously, being in your 20's ha! and I remember you working for that cell company. Too funny!
Holly Johnson-Troncoso (the old Rosco-espanol para ti lady) taught us a session of Reality Spanish, but in FRENCH. It was absolutely FABULOUS. How wonderful you're teaching it!
ey...you lived in Riverside, Calif. Lompoc, Calif. and Wichita Falls, Tx.
too. TeeHee, Mom
Post a Comment