Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funky Spring

Well, today I think I'm just in a funk.  I just don't feel like I say the right things, do the right things, think the right things, remember enough, etc.  I woke up this way today - completely sideways in my bed.  I should have known it would be one of THOSE days.

On a positive note, I am LOVING spring and getting home while the sun is still shining!  I have come home to sit on my back porch in my reclining chair for a short snoozer 2 days in a row now.   Having the front door open behind the screen, hearing the birds chirping...oh wait, those are cars.  Anyway, I'm totally loving it - I want to PLANT something!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Sorry for the Funk... It's always a little hard for me as we bounce between the tease of spring and the lingering of winter.
I have to say I'm really jelous about the nap... I'd pay good money for one today. Thankgoodness I get to sleep in tomorrow.

p.s. I found out yesterday why you didn't get my thank you note for the ADORABLE purple clothes for Mayley When I cleaned out my van. It slipped down between the seat and the door. I'm losing it. I take that back I've completely lost it and have no hope of getting it back. So sorry to make you worry.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! As much as I loved working in an elementary school, I am loving being home by 2:30 and having the fantastic spring weather to enjoy all afternoon.... You could plant an idea... they don't take too much upkeep...