What fun posts! You DO have such a wonderful family and I loved seeing pictures of them all. I cannot believe how grown-up your nieces and nephews are! And you look beautiful, Robyn. I love the picture of you and your siblings. Glad your Christmas was merry!
Hey there lady. Sounds like you're busy. Hollingsworth is interesting, especially administering 14 LAS tests to my own students for the first time. YUCK! Your singles conference sounded interesting. I have a very dear friend at school, she's maybe 45ish? who I'd LOVE to see get more involved at her church. I know she lives on the west side. Does each of the LDS churches have their own get togethers? I don't know which one she attends. Anyway, shoot me a message when you have some time. Take care! Telu
2 comments:
What fun posts! You DO have such a wonderful family and I loved seeing pictures of them all. I cannot believe how grown-up your nieces and nephews are! And you look beautiful, Robyn. I love the picture of you and your siblings. Glad your Christmas was merry!
Hey there lady. Sounds like you're busy. Hollingsworth is interesting, especially administering 14 LAS tests to my own students for the first time. YUCK! Your singles conference sounded interesting. I have a very dear friend at school, she's maybe 45ish? who I'd LOVE to see get more involved at her church. I know she lives on the west side. Does each of the LDS churches have their own get togethers? I don't know which one she attends. Anyway, shoot me a message when you have some time. Take care!
Telu
Post a Comment