Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dawn's Early Light


Well, I've survived 2 weeks of early morning seminary now! I teach a great group of 14 sophmores at 6:00am each and every morning. It's nice to start your day in something good like the Book of Mormon. This is a quick shot of our 'journey into the wilderness' to get out of our tiny room for one morning. Some of them brought out the couch from the foyer as their 'provisions.' Funny kids and phenomenal kids.

This week at work was better than the first - by far. Starting to get a handle on all the responsibilities resting on my plate and trying to get out of there and to the gym at 4:00 each day. I made it only twice this week. But I'm getting better at leaving. Work will always be there the following day, right! I reached my 50 pounds lost mark this week and hope for 15-20 more by Christmas. Slow and steady wins the race, so I've been told.

Nothing else too exciting has been going on - just seminary and work - coming home to fix a quick dinner, plan a lesson, and falling asleep as quickly as possible because 4:30am rolls around all-too quickly. This week there are a few things at night which I'm going to try to participate in - become a little social again. We'll see!

1 comment:

Mikayla Skouson said...

Yeah Robyn. We are gonna start the week off right!!! Look at us go!!!
Love you
Mikayla