Here's a little insight into my evolution...just for fun.
These are a FEW of the pictures in the LIFE video Carolyn made me for my party!
I was born in Turkey...Yep - you read it right - Turkey.
Then moved to California and then Texas for 6 years.
Been in Vegas since age 11.
Will probably die and be buried here....
![]() |
| What am I thinking here? |
![]() |
| Are you sure that's me? What a look! |
![]() |
| My first Glamour Shot! |
![]() |
| Such an athlete..so young! I'm told I wore my patten leather shoes with my uniform... |
![]() |
| Emily and I with Charlie |
![]() |
| Emily and I at Halloween |
![]() |
| Emily and I on my birthday in Texas |
![]() |
| Could the glasses GET any bigger? |
![]() |
| Ain't we a cute family? |
![]() |
| oops - out of order. Oh well. You can pick me out. |
![]() |
| Sarah - the first niece - is born in Oct. |
![]() |
| Senior Prom |
![]() |
| College best friends - Chris, Lance, and Deanna All RMs now! |
![]() |
| More college friends - Scott, Sadie, Dave, Darv, and Carrie Camping in AZ |
![]() |
| My gal pals in college - Deanna, Carrie, and Sadie |
![]() |
| The day I was released as a missionary - so skinny! |
To be continued...maybe!
















No comments:
Post a Comment