Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ever think about.....


Since life is quite boring right now - (seminary, work, workout, sleep), there's nothing quite exciting to blog about. But I want my fans and stalkers to know that I'm still alive, so here are some random thoughts I've been pondering lately:

1. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

2. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

3. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

4. Was learning to write in cursive really necessary?

5. How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

6. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in the front.

7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything more productive for the rest of the day.

8. Can we just all agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring, but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer...drop the phone and run away?

and finally.....

10. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. (you know you do it, too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11. I love it when someone else is able to put into word the random thoughts you, yourself, have had but just didn't think to share!

Monique said...

Totally agree with the DVD thing! I'll sign a petition if you start it;)