Last night my fam went on an excursion of dinner and a movie together. We saw "Angels and Demons" and thought it was pretty good. I remember having liked the book better than "Davinci Code" and I think I enjoyed this movie better as well. I think it was more tastefully depicting the church than did the first movie. Anyway, it's a thriller that I think all would enjoy.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Yes, hiking again....
Today's adventure took us up Lee Canyon to hike the Bristlecone trail - about 6 miles. Carolyn, Kim, Linda and I headed out for this, our longest, hike so far in preparation for Yosemite.
It was a steep hike and the 2 sections of it were very distinct. Three miles took us through rock and bare hills with great views and the last three miles took us into the 'woods' where we encountered a few snow patches still hanging on. For being 100 degrees in town today, we enjoyed cooler weather in the shade, but that sun was certainly strong. But I love the smell of fresh air scented with pine!!
Last night my fam went on an excursion of dinner and a movie together. We saw "Angels and Demons" and thought it was pretty good. I remember having liked the book better than "Davinci Code" and I think I enjoyed this movie better as well. I think it was more tastefully depicting the church than did the first movie. Anyway, it's a thriller that I think all would enjoy.
Last night my fam went on an excursion of dinner and a movie together. We saw "Angels and Demons" and thought it was pretty good. I remember having liked the book better than "Davinci Code" and I think I enjoyed this movie better as well. I think it was more tastefully depicting the church than did the first movie. Anyway, it's a thriller that I think all would enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You hiker you. Hey thanks for you help last weekend. We had a great time. We actually just kind of hung out on the strip and relaxed. We had a great time.
You go hiker girl!!! You will have soon climbed every peak in 3 states, keep it up!!!!
Post a Comment